Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two Cent Reviews & Look! I made a header

After some discussion and perhaps a few cocktails with my peeps, I have decided to add reviews of some of the M/M Romances I seem to be constantly reading. These are going to be SHORT (two or three paragraphs) and WILL NOT include the blurb or a synopsis of the plot.  I will however provide the link to the Goodreads page for the book so you can find that stuff yourself.  If not having the blurb annoys you, let me know in the comments and I will add them if you insist. I have decided to use a grade system (ie A, B, C, D & F) to give my overall impression because it's simple, not cutsie, and people will easily understand it.  There are lots of review sites out there but I hope mine will be pithy enough that they don't sound like literary criticism but will tell what I liked or didn't like about the book.

My next post will be a review and this will all make perfect sense.

Lucky for me, I read A LOT and very fast.  I was one of those reading prodigies that had taught myself to read at three and was reading at a fourth grade level before I started school.  Words just made sense to me right from the beginning. I always felt I should put all that reading to some sort of use, so I'm gonna give reviewing a try.

Because it's my blog and I want you all to be happy...  Here's your eye candy...


(Source: Pics I Like)
In case you hadn't noticed... I made a new header and changed the look of my blog today.  This is better I think, but I value your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment